Australia is known as a place with big salaries and very luxurious lifestyles. And, because of that, it’s no wonder why it is one of the most attractive places for many Bahrain expats out there. But, you will see that for yourself as soon as you move and start a new life here. Also when it comes to living in Australia, you should know that expat life here is very different from life in many other popular places. So, if you are serious about planning on moving here, then you need to be aware of everything and anything. That’s why for starters, make sure you have this guide for future Bahrain expats in Australia by your side.
Why you should move to Australia
Have you always wanted to live in a different and beautiful place? Well, since that destination is Australia, then you are not alone. You see, Australia is an incredible country for expats who decided to live and work here. This place is home to 21 million people, and it’s known more for its natural landscapes than its metropolitan cities. But aside from its beautiful, open spaces, there are so many other things that make it a fantastic place to live. Also, you won’t be the only expat there. You will be surprised by how many different nationalities you can find here. Because of that, there is no doubt you won’t find a friend along with the best way to get around in a new city.
The first step on guide for future Bahrain expats in Australia is the cost of living
- When it comes to the costs of living, expats should expect to pay more than in any other country. Here in Australia, these charges tend to be more expensive than in other countries.
- Expats from all around the world will also notice that the taxes are higher.
- The costs of living might vary from city to city. You see, the cities of Sydney and Melbourne are the most popular and the most valuable. But if you are looking for something more affordable then you should consider moving to some smaller cities like Perth, Brisbane, or Adelaide.
Also, make sure to have this in mind when you are planning to relocate here from Bahrein. Because once is your cross continental move completely taken care of, there are still plenty of expenses you need to account on before you finally start your new life here.
- The next big price you have to pay is for housing! In Australia, for a one-bedroom apartment, you should expect to spend $1,200-$1,800 USD per month. With a roommate, a two-bedroom rental the price is ranging from $1,700 to $2,300 per month.
- For meals, a typical fast food meal costs around $8, while an average lunch in a restaurant will cost you closer to $13. When it comes to drinks, expect to pay $7 for a beer at a local pub or $13 for a cocktail at an upscale bar and nightclub.
- Transportation options are something you must have in a guide for future Bahrain expats in Australia. This is important no matter where you live and how far you are from the job or center of entertainment. If you have a car for getting around, then a liter of gas costs just $1.05. But if you are thinking about using the train then make sure you buy a monthly pass for about $114.
- For you are planning to see a doctor, a short visit will cost you about $52. But if not, then a six-day supply of cold medicine will only set you back about $8.
Life for future Bahrain expats in Australia
- When you find the right home and perform the big move with Four Winds Bahrain, then you can start exploring this beautiful place. You will see how people here are extremely laid-back, active, and passionate about the outdoors. For sure you are going to love surfing, hiking, and hanging out on the beach.
- Also, you will have no trouble getting some friends. Australian people are very social and you will always be able to meet someone new. They won’t mind if you don’t have an Australian accent so you can relax.
Do your homework
When it comes to foreigners, this country has many great cities for them. That’s why when you are thinking about moving here, you should know how Australia is a fantastic place to live and work. But, even though you are aware of that, you still need to do lots of homework before you start planning on living here. Learn everything you can find about Australia. Make sure to research the visa you’ll need, know the cost of living, and check out employment resources that can help you find great job opportunities. Also, you should discover the types of moving estimates, how to prepare for the big move from Bahrein to Australia, collect some tips and tricks for efficient packing, etc.
Why you need a guide for future Bahrain expats in Australia?
So, this guide is something you can have by your side when you decide to move from Bahrain and start a new life in Australia. Use it to create your own if you are planning on any kind of international household transition. For example, if you are Japan expat and you are preparing for living in Australia, then you should make a guide to moving from Japan to Australia. You see, the system and the entire process of making the guide are the same. All you have to do is to modify it according to your wishes, needs, and possibilities.
Have in mind that life in Australia is not going to be easy. But, if you are well prepared, organized, and ready then you will have nothing to worry about. All you have to do is to keep this guide for future Bahrain expats in Australia by your side. Follow it and only after a while you won’t need it anymore.